Gerber, Cereal for Baby, Power Blend, 2nd Foods, Probiotic Oatmeal Lentil, Peach & Apple, 8 oz (227 g)
Best By: October 2024
- Date First Available: July 2020
- Product Code: GBR-07009
- UPC Code: 015000070090
- Package Quantity: 226.8 g
- Dimensions: 17.8 x 10.2 x 7.1 cm , 0.3 kg
Frequently purchased together
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand For Infant Cereals
- Nourishing Brain & Body
- 60% DV of Iron for Learning Ability
- Whole Grains & Plant Protein
- Non GMO Ingredients
- Kosher Dairy
- Package Made with No BPA
- Every Bite Counts!
Powerblend™ cereal nourishes baby's brain and body
Supports Immune System
Getting enough Vitamin C, E, Zinc and Probiotics daily helps support baby's developing immune system.
Expand baby's tastebuds for diversified microbiome
The first infant cereal made with a combination of whole grain gluten free oats, legumes and fruit to encourage baby's love of nutritious foods. Every serving has 11g whole grains, 2g plant protein, 1/3 serving of veggies/fruit¹ and probiotics B. Lactis² to support digestive health and a balanced microbiome.
Supports brain & learning
Fortified with Iron, just two servings meet baby's daily iron needs to support development of baby's brain & learning ability.
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- Sit independently
- Pick up and hold small objects in hands
- Reach for food or spoon when hungry
- Use upper lip to help clear food off of spoon
¹One infant serving is 3 tbsp veggies/fruit
²When eaten on a regular basis
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist back on.
- Pour desired amountof cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add lquid.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15-30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain oat flour, red lentil flour, peach flakes, apple flakes, potassium phosphate, sunflower lecithin, b. lactis cultures, vitamins and minerals: vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), zinc sulfate, niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
Made from oats containing <10ppm gluten.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if seal is damaged.
Keep container dry.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Includes < 1 g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin C||8.7 mg||15%|
|Vitamin E||0.6 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B6||0.075 mg||25%|
|Folate||12 mcg DFE (7 mcg folic acid)||15%|
|Vitamin B12||0.125 mcg||25%|