FREE shipping over RM170.00
Flora, Udo's Oil 3-6-9 Blend, 17 fl oz (500 ml)
- Date First Available: May 2007
- Product Code: FLO-67982
- UPC Code: 061998679821
- Package Quantity: 502.75 ml
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 7.6 x 18.8 cm , 0.79 kg
- This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness; however, it is not necessary to ship on ice.
- Certified Organic
- Provides a Balanced 2:1:1 Ratio of Omega Fatty Acids
- Made with Organic Flax, Sesame, and Sunflower Seed Oils
- Gluten Free
- Glass Bottle
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- Non GMO Project Verified
- #1 Award Winning Formula
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
What is in Udo's Oil?
- Flax (omega-3)
- Sesame (omega-6, omega-9)
- Sunflower (omega-6)
- Coconut (omega-9 & MCT)
Udo's Oil™ 3-6-9 Blend provides a balanced 2:1 ratio of omega-3 (6 g) to omega-6 (3 g) essential fatty acids per serving, for people who want one product that gives them all of the good fats they need, without any of the bad fats they should avoid. Every cell, tissue, gland, and organ is dependent upon the presence of essential fatty acids. They are the main structural component of cell membranes and are important for cell growth and division.
You can easily supply your body with the essential fatty acids it needs by incorporating Udo's Oil into your meals. The pleasant, nutty, buttery flavor of this oil is a great addition to all types of recipes. Just remember not to heat the oil. Try some of our favorite serving suggestions below or just be creative!
- Stir it into cottage cheese, applesauce, protein shakes, juices, and homemade soup (after cooking).
- Drizzle it over steamed vegetables, rice, pasta, and baked or mashed potatoes.
- Blend it with extra virgin olive oil in dishes such as hummus and tabouleh, or serve with balsamic vinegar for dipping.
- Combine it with fresh vegetable or fruit juices and the Flora Green Blend, for a nutritious, energy-boosting drink.
The cloudy layer in the oil is unique to this blend. To obtain its benefits, shake bottle gently before each use. Take 1 tbsp. or more a day with meals (up to 1 tbsp. per 50 lb. of body weight per day). For best results, substitute other sources of dietary fat with Udo’s Oil. For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated. Do not heat or use for frying. Once opened, use within 2 months. Udo's Oil can be frozen to maintain freshness for longer periods.
*Flax seed oil, *sunflower seed oil, *sesame seed oil, *coconut oil, *evening primrose seed oil, *soy lecithin, *rice bran oil, *oat bran oil, mixed tocopherols (non-GMO).
Manufactured in a facility that also processes mustard and wheat.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: about 33|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%*|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||9 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.5 g||†|
|Omega-3 ALA (alpha-linolenic acid)||6 g||†|
|Omega-6 LA (linoleic acid)||3 g||†|
|Omega-9 OA (oleic acid)||2.5 g||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
* Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.